SWAA Proceedings Author Guidelines
Special Issue, 2021
Please submit your final review copy directly to the current editor, Barbra Erickson at email@example.com
Submissions will be accepted through August 1, 2021
- Submit your manuscript via email to Barbra Erickson at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please type SWAA proceedings in the Subject line of the email.
- Please use the linked Author Guidelines (see below) for SWAA Proceedings to generate your manuscript for submission.
- Your paper will be peer-reviewed by an editorial committee composed of three or more anthropologists. You will receive a response of Accept, Accept with Minor Revisions, Accept with Major Revisions, or Reject. For papers accepted with revisions, you will be notified at that time of the deadline for submitting the final revised manuscript.
See Proceedings Author Guidelines for more details
- Length of manuscript is typically 5,000 to 8,000 words, but there is no specific minimum or maximum length required.
- We ask that your manuscript be submitted as a Word doc [or equivalent] with minimal automatic formatting.
- You are welcome to include relevant photos, figures, and charts. See attached Author Guidelines for more details.
- All papers must use SAA citation style for in-text citations and reference lists. See attached SAA citation guidelines for complete information on citations and references.
- Submissions due by August 1, 2021